2018年8月5日日曜日

Frankenstein

"An arm moved, then a leg. Then I heard breathing. Yes, the man was breathing. He was alive!" (book cover)

     I read a book "Frankenstein" these days. This story is famous all over the world, I think, and I knew the title of this story, but I didn't know the content, so I choose this book. At first, I want to tell you about what you may be misunderstanding. Actually, the name of Frankenstein is the inventor's name. The name is not the monster's name. I didn't know about this until I read.
     One day, Frankenstein made a monster, he did not know about this world, so he had to learn by himself. Through many experiences, he can get new information.
     This story is like this, so it is not frighting than I expected though this is a horror story. In this hot season, we need some scary stories to feel cool, so I recommend people who like horror read this.

Shelly, M. (2005). Frankenstein. Helbling Languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...