2018年8月29日水曜日

Nagoya Foods

     Now, I'm in Nagoya with my mother. I came here for sightseeing and meeting my boyfriend. I had been looking forward this trip and to eating Nagoya foods such as misokatsu, hitsumabushi, and so on. I am supposed to stay here for 1 week and a little. I got off days of my part-time-job, and I send a lot of money in this trip, so when I return to Kumamoto, I want to work very hard. Also I want to buy souvenirs for my family, my friends, andJapanese dance's teacher this weekend.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds goooood! I wanna eat them too!!!
    I hope your trip will be great!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I ate misokatsu and kishimen this weekend. They were so delicious. I want you to eat them too.

      削除
  2. The foods look delicious! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

    返信削除
  3. They were delicious! Thank you *Ü*

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...