2018年9月2日日曜日

My Weekend

     As I said few days ago in my blog, I am in Nagoya for trip now, and I had wanted to eat Nagoya foods. This weekend, I ate some of them, for example, misokatsu, and kishimen. They were very delicious although a little expensive for me, and I think it was worthy eating although I spend a lot of money. Also I bought souvenirs for my family and my friends today. It was difficult for me to choose a souvenir for the cake shop I work as a part time job because I can not give sweets to cake shop. Anyway, I want to enjoy rest days.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trip! I want to go Nagoya and eat them, someday.

    返信削除
  2. I 'm also happy to hear your trip! I want to go to Nagoya!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I’m also happy to hear your wonderful trip to Nagoya. I want to go to there again.

      削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...