2018年9月12日水曜日

Rest of Summer Vacation

     I'll talk about what I want to do this weekend. First, I want to know how much I spent money for my trip to Nagoya, and then, if necessary I have to save money from today. Second, I want to watch DVDs I have wanted to watch before. I have nothing to do besides part time job and Japanese dance practicing, so, I have enough time to watch many DVDs! Also, I want to plan to play with my friends. One of my friends is working now, and I can't meet her easily, so I'm looking forward to meeting her. The big fun trip had finished, but I have a lot of things I want to do in the rest of this summer vacation.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I’m afraid of how much money I spend last trip, and I have to earn for something. But, please enjoy your vacation without deeply thinking of money!

    返信削除
  2. What kinds of DVDs did you watch?

    返信削除
  3. Your summer vacation looks great! I wanted to spend like you.

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...