2018年9月5日水曜日

Return Kumamoto

     Tomorrow is my last day of this trip. I am going to Kumamoto the night by yakou bus. Of course this trip is very fun, but there are many people in Nagoya, and there are many things I never seen before, so I am a little tired in Nagoya, and I miss Kumamoto these days. Maybe, I stayed too long. When I get Kumamoto, I want to sleep well in my bed, meet my friends, work hard at my part time job, and practice hard Japanese dance.
Anyway, I want to enjoy the last day!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I’m happy to hear that your trip is good. Also, I’m surprised to know you learn Japanese dance. I want to see your dance someday!

    返信削除
  2. I took the bus too! I was so tired...
    How about you? When I see you next time, I asked it!

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...