2018年9月9日日曜日

Things I did

     Morning on Friday, I arrived Kumamoto by Yakou bus. The way to Kumamoto, I could not sleep in the bus, so when I got home, I fell asleep first. After 4 hours, I got up and took a bath, then ate meal. That day, before I went to the cake shop I do part time job, I took souvenirs of Nagoya from a delivery, so I could give it and I was happy to have talk with chef of the cake shop about my trip and to look his smile. The day after that day, I went to Yatsushiro and practiced Japanese dance, that was fun, and gave my teacher and family souvenirs.

3 件のコメント:

  1. It was good that your chef was pleased with your souvenir.

    返信削除
  2. It's good to buying to many people.. If I were
    you, I didn't..

    返信削除
  3. I want to listen to your trip more, so if you would not mind to do, please tell me it and show pictures at school.

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...