2018年6月13日水曜日

Ricky and the american girl

     " ' Oh, no! ' sighed Ricky. ' I didn't ask her name! ' " (p.20)




     I read a book "Ricky and the american girl" recently. Ricky is a very smart boy and he had never fallen in love someone, I think. He good at culculating in his head and he was always doing like that. Also he is a hero for  his friends because he always teaches them the ways of solving the problems and homework the teachers gave them. And he is liked by his teachers because of his intelligence. He was satisfied with that and he was not interested in anything except for mathematics and computer until he met an american girl.
     One day, on the way his home, he saw a girl who was lost. He was asked the way and told the right direction. Then the girl thanked and walked away down the road, and he was still standing there looking the back of the girl. He fell in love with her. However he noticed he forgot to ask her name, so he fell in love with the girl he didn't know anything. Thence he started thinking of hey always. He could not think about anything except for her.
     Few days after, he gradually became to found the information about her, and he could meet her again. But that was not helpful for improving his love... What this story's ending is like? Could he be together with the girl or couldn't? If you interested in this story, please try this. I have never fallen in love like him.
    
      I think if we could meet people and things which change our lives completely, that is very fortunate for us, and when I meet something like that, I want to thank it and prize it.








Hobbs, M. (2007). Ricky and the american girl. Helbling Languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...