2018年9月24日月曜日

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we went to amusement park together. We could enjoyed many attractions without waiting because there were not so many people. Almost the people which were there seemed to be college students. She is my best friend and we cannot play with often, so this time I was very glad to play with her. On Suterday, I had a rehearsal of Japanese dance. I was nervouse when I was dancing front of few people, so I forgot how to dance few times. However, a deshi of my teacher said to me "Your dance was great and I was very moved." Although I mistaook a little, I'm glad to hear that. I will practice harder.

1 件のコメント:

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...