2018年9月19日水曜日

My Plan of This Week

      I have three things I want to do this week. First I want to borrow next season of a DVD I borrow last week. That was very interesting for me, so I can't wait next story and I want to know what will happen next. Second I have a rehasaru (リハーサル) of Japanese dance on Saturday, so I want to practice harder. Third I am going to change my clothes into fall from summer. Do you know temperature of next week? It's getting cooler, so I want to do this. I like cool seasons, fall and winter, because I don't become sweaty, and the clothes of the seasons are very cute. I love clothes of this season, so I'm looking forward to changing my clothes and I can't wait to wear them!! Oh, also I want to buy shoes for this season, so I want to look for nice shoes. I can't help being excited!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Certainly, cool season’s clothes are cute! I hope you find nice shoes.

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...