2018年9月17日月曜日

Busy Weekend

     I will talk about this weekend. My weekend was a little busy I think. First, on Thursday, I went to DVD rental shop and shoping. I chose a series of kind of vampire story "True Blood" I can choose to watch in English in order to keep and improve my English listening skill, and ones I can enjoy watching in Japanese such as "Narataju," and so on. On Friday, I went to cake shop to do my part time job. Next day, I got up early and went to Yatsushiro for Japanese dance. And on Sunday, I return to Kumamoto city to went to the cake shop. My weekend is often like this. I don't have enough time to relax in Yatsushiro and I have to back Kumamoto city soon. I will spend next weekend like this again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I don't think I watch movies in English..
    So I respect you..!
    And I watched narratage too! I recommend this novel!

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...