2017年5月23日火曜日

Rio Learning to fly

 "He's got Blu and Jewel!" shouted Linda. "Come on!"
 A plane waited for Marcel and Nigel. They put the cages in the plane.
 "Let's fly!" shouted Marcel.
 Linda and Tulio watched the plane fly away.
 "What do we do now?" said Linda.
 Blu quickly opened all the cages in the plane. He opened the plane door too, but then Nigel saw him. "No!" shouted Jewel. She wanted to stop Nigel but he pulled her away.
 "Ow! My wing!" she shouted. She fell out of the plane door.   "Blu! Help! I can't fly!"

 Blu is a bird which can't fly. Could he help her?

 Today I read a book Rio Learning to fly in Basic English class. This book is very easy to read and interesting for me. Blu is a nice bird because he got over his trauma and grown to be a brave bird. I recommend reading this story.

1 件のコメント:

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...