2017年5月30日火曜日

HENRY and MUDGE in the Green Time


 
  One hot days Henry liked to rive Mudge a bath.
  Henry liked it.
  Mudge hated it.
  Mudge knew when ha was going to get a bath.
  He would see Henry looking for the dog shampoo.
  And when he saw Henry hooking up the water hose, he tried to hide under the steps.
  But it never worked.
  Henry would take Mudge into the front yard in the sun, and he would hose him down.

 I read a book Henry and Mudge in the Green Time in Basic English class today. This book is smile-provoking, and easy to read. I like it. I recommend reading it.




Vocabulary

・ hook  接続する,つなぐ
・ hose ホースで水を撒く,~をホース水で洗う

Reference
by Rylant   Henry and Mudge in the Green Time   1992
illustrated by Stevenson


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...