2017年6月6日火曜日

Japanese Dance

 This weekend, I had a practice of  Japanese Dance for the first time in three weeks. I have been practicing of it for ten years. Though  I could join every practice till last year, I can't now because I'm busy studying, joining school's event, and doing my housework, and teacher's house is far from my home I live now. So, joining a practice is difficult and remembering  choreography is, too. But Japanese Dance became more and more challenging and fun for me even if it become uneasy. I want to keep practicing and enjoying it, and to complete Danse I learn and practice now for Yatsushiro City Cultural Festival 11/4 2017.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...