2017年6月6日火曜日

The princess and the Pea

  Could she really be a princess? The prince had a plan to find out.
  First, he put a tiny pea on a bed. Second, he piled 20 mattresses on top of the pea. Third, he piled 20 quilts on top of the mattresses. (pp.7-9)




I read the book "The princess and the Pea" in Basic English class.
This story was short and easy.
The prince who had looked for the perfect wife met the girl who was princess. But he didn't believe, so he tried to find out. Then, he could find that she was a really princess and asked her to marry him.



Vocabulary
・quilt   厚手のベッドカバー




Findley,V. (2006). The princess and the Pea.

2 件のコメント:

  1. this story was short and easy. >
    This story was short and easy.

    返信削除
  2. she was really princess >>
    she was really a princess

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...