2017年6月27日火曜日

Olympic Adventure

 "Listen everyone," said Anneena.
 "Why should boys have all the fun? Let's have a girl's Olympic Games!"  (P.17)

  Today,I read the book "Olympic Adventure" in Basic English class. I had read the other books of this series. The stories of these book have adventures by glowing the magic key. In this book, girls had a adventure
 to ancient time which has Olympic Games for only the male. But girls wanted to enjoy playing sports, too, so they held the girls Olympic Games and enjoyed it.








Vocabulary
・glow    ...... 輝く
・shield   ......盾




By Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta. (2007). Olympic Games.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...