2017年6月6日火曜日

The Spider and The Beehive


  The Boy said, "Inside this hive is the most delicious honey in the world."
The spider squeezed into a hole in the hive. He ate up all the sweet golden honey and did not share any!
  The spider was ready for the next treat. But when he tried to climb out of the hive, he was stuck. His belly had become too big! "Help! Get me out!" he cried.
  The boy said, "You have not been very nice to me. Good-Bye,greedy spider!"
Then off  he went. (pp.10-13)

I read the book "The Spider and Yhe Beehive" in Basic English class.
This story was very short and easy.
The spider was greedy and didn't share food he ate, which made the boy un pleasant, so the spider was deserted. Then spider reflected and becsme to share food with his friends.


Vocabulary
・hive      … ミツバチの巣
・greedy … 食い意地の張った


Einhorn, K. (2006). The spider and The Beehive. New York,NY:Scholastic.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...