2017年6月20日火曜日

TORNADO ALLEY



 "It's turning! The tornado is coming toward us! Quick, turn right! Turn into the cornfield! " Jo shouts.
"But I can't see in a cornfield!"
"Also, on the road we can go faster to get away from the tornado!"


You don't wanto die here!


"Andy, do something!"
"It's coming this way! Turn right! TURN RIGHT!" Jo shouts.


What will you do?  (pp.20-21)

 I read a book TORNADO ALLEY in Basic English class today.This story has some ends depends on your choice. Though I read only one path, the end was interesting for me. There were some difficult words for me, so I couldn't have time to read the other paths. I want to enjoy the other ends next time.




Vocabulary
・debris   ... 破片、がれき
・funnel   ...漏斗

By Lesley Ito. (2015). Tornado Alley.
Florida and Tokyo : Atama-ii Books

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...