2017年5月16日火曜日

Wagon Wheels

      When spring came, Daddy said, "Boys, this prairie is too flat for me. I want to find land with trees and hills. I'm going to move on."
       I said, "I will start loading the wagon."
       But Daddy said, "HOld on, nao. I want you boys to stay. You have shelter and friends here. I will go alone. I will send for you when I find a place." 

 Today, I read a book "Wagon Wheels" in Basic English class. This is a family's story. This family lives moving place to place. One day the father moves alone, so his children are left lonely. But they strongly lives themslf till they can meet their father. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...