2018年4月24日火曜日

The promise

     " 'This bbaby will become a great man,' she said. 'One day, he will be rich. He will give happiness to many people and he will help pooy people like us.' " (p.6)


     I read a book "The promise" yesterday. The begining of this story was unhappy. There were poor people and it was not easy for them to live everyday. One day, a man, Pedro had a baby. And old woman who was said that she can see the future told him the baby will be big and famouse in the future. But Pedro didn't have enough money to feed the baby and he had no job. How can he bring up his baby and how can he see the baby's future the old woman said...


R. L. Scott-Buccleuch. (2005). The promise. Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...