2018年4月17日火曜日

Hunter in the darkness

     "You can't win if you don't kill Aku. But the old vampire is still outside. What do you do?" (p.24)


     I read the book "Hunter in the darkness" in Extensive Reading and Listening class. This book has some endings. Those depends on your choices. You will ask two questions in this story and you have to chose an answer, and then you have to go the page which is showed by the book. So you can enjoy your own story, or you can read some stories by reading it some times with different choices.

     There was a vampire hunter and a prbation. The probation is you in this book. You were learning how to hunt vampire and you were about to be a master of hunter. But one day, your teacher (vampire hunter) was killd by vampire, Aku. So you went out to revenge.

     In this book, you are the main character. You can decide what you want to do. I desided some choices and I could kill the vampire, Aku, but I died, too. I saw other pases of the endings, and I found a happy ending that Aku is died and I'm still alive. I wanted to read tyhe story like that. Can you kill the vampire without being killed you?

Habeeb, R. (2014). Hunter in the darkness. Tokyo and Florida. Atama-ii books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...