2018年1月31日水曜日

John Doe

     "I don't kow what my name is." (p.6)

     I read a book "John Doe." This is suspense story.
    The main character is John. He is a man who was brought from the street and seems to lost his memory.When a doctor asks about him, he can't answer at all. So people in hospital call him John Doe. But this is not true. He knows who he is and where he is from. His real name is John Roberts and actually he is a killer. He killed his own wife, Mary. After killing her, he pritended to be sick and have no memories about him because by doing so, he can escape from being found out and arrested. And also he was looking for next target in the hspital, I think. There is a nurse called Angela who is so beautiful, and she talked a lot with him to help him recall his memory.
     But, actually he was just pritending to lose his memory, and it is not truth, John is fine except withhis memory, so the hospital asks him leave hopsital for another patient who needs a bed. John have been waiting this time. Then he can kill another, it's Angela...

Moses, Antoinette. (1999). John Doe. Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...