2018年1月31日水曜日

Within High Fences

     I read a book "Within High Fences." This is nice love story.
     The main character is Nancy who works as a guard of a building for refugee. There are some rules such as one biscuit for one person, the guard can't make friends in the refugees.
     One day, a man took two biscuit and he was scold by other guard, but he just wanted to give the biscuits even his one to a boy who was afraid of too much rules and couldn't get biscuit. She saw the scene and his kindness, she started to think about him all day long.
     But like I said, it is not allowed the guard and refgee even to be close, so Nancy should not think about him too much because they can't love each other. Moreover, she had a lover who lived with. So it is bad thing to fall in love another man. However she couldn't help falling love.

     Obviously, this is a forbidden love story. When I read this,  I forgot the time and just kept reading because I wanted to know the end of this story so much! If you are interested in too, please read it!

Hancock, Penny. (2005). Within High Fences. Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...