2018年1月10日水曜日

Room 13 and Other Ghost Stories

     ' Please stop that terrible nois, ' the man said.
     ' Mr Jensen! ' 'We thought you were making the noise! ' (p.10)


     I read this book. This book has some stories about the room 13. This is horror. The nomber 13 is thought unlucky number, like we think number 4 is unlucky in Japan. So, in foreign country, they often choose not to make the room 13 or 13 floor. I had heard stories of this kind ever before. And I like to read stories like this, so I chose this book. This is a collection of short stories, so you will not take so long time to finish one story. But if you like horror stories, I reccomend you read this when you have enough time because this book has interesting stories and you must become to want to read more. By the way, when you finish reading all this, you may be frightened at night and you will not want to go bed. Something may be wating for you in the dark of night...



M. R. James. (2005). Room 13 and Other Ghost Stories. Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...