2018年1月17日水曜日

Tales of Horror

     "You can't live in that house. That's the Judge's House."
     "Why are you so afraid? " (p.8)

     I read this book "Tales of Horror." I like horror stories because they make me excited.
     This book has three stories. This is a collection of short stories. My favorite is the first story about an old house which has a scary past. No one wants to live there.
     One day a boy looks for a place to study hard. He wants a quiet room to concentrate on studying. He finds the old house and starts living there. Then strange things happen to him one after another. How is this story's end...?
      Always I read horror, I expect what happen next and what appears, which is scary but also interesting and exciting for me. I often become to be afraid of night because of horror stories, but I can't stop reading, and I want you to enjoy reading it. You will not take so long time to finish reading this, so it's easy to try.

Skater, Bram. (2005). Tales of Horror. Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...