2018年5月30日水曜日

Fireball's Heart

       ' "Tell me!" Wise Owl says to Dark Eyes. "How's Fireball?  How's my favorite horse? How's the best horse on the prairie?" ' (p.24)



     I read a book "Fireball's Heart" these days. This book tells us an important thing, I think.
    One day, Two men, Chief Strong Buffalo and Chief Wise Owl, were sitting by a river and they talked with. Wise Owl said "My people always tell the truth," and Strong Buffalo did not believe that. So they tried to check whether it is true or not with a honest man, Dark Eyes. He had never told lies to his chief, Wise Old. Strong Buffalo said that if the man tells a lie in a week, Wise Owl had to give him half of his people's horses. Strong Buffalo wanted to get his horses and he used a dirty way: he sent his daughter to the honest man, and when they got close relation, he made her lie to the man and make him kill his chief's favorite horse! And he thought in this situation, the honest man cannot tell the truth that he killed his chief's favorite horse, so he must tell a lie to his chief, Wise Owl. Even though, the honest man told the truth, why he killed the horse and everything about that. The honest man, Dark Eyes, was really honest, brave, and right. This story tells us it is important to be honest and not to tell lies. Be honest and do not lose reliance by people whom you hold dear, this is the lesson you can get by reading this story.



Puchta, H. (2007). Fireball's Heart. Helbling Languages.

2 件のコメント:

  1. my favoritev horse
    my favorite horse

    This book tells us important thing
    This book tells us an important thing OR
    This book tells us some important things

    do not loss
    do not lose

    if the man tell a lie
    if the man tells a lie

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...