2018年5月8日火曜日

Good wives

     " Meg has John and her children, and now Amy has Laurie. But Jo has nobody."  (p.52)


    I read a book "Good wives" these days. There are 4 sisters and they are different characters. Meg gets married first in these members, and then Amy. The youngest girl, Beth is sick and she is going to die, so Jo takes care of her hard, but Beth dies. Besides Jo, two sisters got married and Jo feels lonliness. She has feeling of  kind of impatience and she is alone... Jo talks to her mother about her thinking, and goes to New York, touchs with people, makes friends there, and then she returns back to her home. She has some experiences and graually changes her mind. After that, can she get together with anyone? If you interested in this story's ending, please read it. I thought relation with friends and family is important to read this because it can be our support when we are in trouble.







Louisa M. Alcott. (2005). Good wives. Macmillan Publish.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...