2018年5月16日水曜日

The phantom of the opera

     ' "But you can help them, Christine."
     "How can I help them?"
     "You must choose, Christine," Erick said. "Choose me or choose your young lover!" ' (p.57)

     I read a book "The phantom of the opera" these days. This is a horror story and I like horror, so I could enjoy reading this. This was made from the strange stories of the Paris Opera House, France. There were some strange stories about the Opera House and the writer of this story head those, and it is said that he wrote this story.
     There are many people as the workers for the Opera House. They are frightend by a stranger who is a man in a black cloal and a white masc in his face always. he suddenly appers and watchs plays and he leaves after watching before someone notices him. They say that he is a ghost. There have been accidents, for example some audiences had been hurt because of a chandelier's dropping, and a musician had disappeared and he has never been found. The Opera House is obviously something strange and it has a secret. What is the secret? And is the man really a ghost? Did he cause the accidents? Who is he?
     If you are interested in this story, please read this. This must make you exciting and maby you will be frightend...
    


Leroux, G. (2005). The phantom of the opera. Macmillan Heinemann ELT.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...