2017年10月24日火曜日

Let me Out!






     I can do anything, but John never takes me out. He never ask me to with him. He takes Sam. I don't like Sam. (p.14)

     I read a book "Let me Out!" This story is scary for me. Jhon makes a robot which can do anything he wants. The robot, Nolan, is very nice. He works anytime for John. John has a dog, Sam, and he loves Sam which can't do anything. Nolan wonders that John loves and takes to somewhere not Nolan but his dog. "Why I can't be loved by him nevertheless I can do anything and do work anytime for him!," he thought. So Nolan hats Sam and John. This is start of a crazy counterattack of Nolan...



Moses, Antoinette. (2006). Let Me Out! Cambridge University Press.


1 件のコメント:

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...