2017年10月18日水曜日

The Girl at the Window

      This is my house. I'm waiting. People come and peoplego. People live here and pople die here. But I'm always here. I'm waiting for my baby. (p.10.)

 I read a book "The Girl at the Window." This is horror, and sad story  I think.
     Grace is a girl who was taken her baby by force, and died. She is being there, at the house and has been waiting for her baby's coming back for a lomg long time. So people come there but  they don't like there almost always because they feel bad something. Yes, it's her act. One day, a woman, Sue and her baby come to look the house, and they like it, so they strt to live there. Then, things go wrong.
 





Moses, Antoinette. (2007). The Girl at the Window. Cambridge University Press.
                                                                                                                                





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...