2017年10月25日水曜日

Why?

      Alex, why don't you answer my emails? Are you OK? Why don't you write? Why? Why?(p.32)


     I read a book "Why?" I couldn't understand this book's title is Why? untill finish reading. This story is sad and about fighting. A couple is torn because of the man's job, it's a fighting to stop other people's fighting. The lady doesn't him to go because she doesn't lose him, so she tries to stop him, but he has to go. They promise to meet again after this job. Can they do that...?
     This book received a prize "Language Learner Literature Award." It's a interesting story for me, so I want you to read it.


Prowse, Philip. (2008). Why? Cambridge University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I thought the story is sad.
    If I were the woman I also continued to send e-mail.

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...