2017年10月26日木曜日

What a Lottery!

     Where am I? asks Rick. "Am I dead?" "No, you're in a cafe." "And who are you?" (p.29)


     I read a book "What a Lottery!"
     Rick wants to sing a song he makes and be a rock star. But he doesn't have a talent, he can't make any good songs and he can't be a rock star. Also he doesn't have money, too. And now, his girlfriend is gone from him, so he has nothing. One day, he buys a lottery, and it wins. Can he become a rich, be a rock star, andcall back his girlfriend with the money? I thought he can, but the end is unexpected. I want you to read it.

Campbell, Colin. (2006). What a lottery!  Cambridge University Press.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I felt that this book was interesting by your comment! I want to read it.

    返信削除
  2. I have read this book, and I think this is interesting too!;)

    返信削除
  3. As Mako says, I also become interested by your blog. If I were his girlfriend, I would not go back to him.

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...