2017年11月8日水曜日

The Black Pearls

     ' Some people call him the "Minute Man ".' 'Why?' ' Because one minute he's there and the next minute he's not,' answers Hunter. (p.6-7)

     I read the book "The Black Pearls." There are mainly three people in this story. Peter is a thief and he has stolen anythings ever. He is called the " Minute Man " because one minute he is there, but the next minute he disappears. Hunter and Epati are police officer. They try to get him because Reter plans to steal the black pearls necklace which is so valuable and displayed at their island's museum. Peter is a clever thief and he is good at stealing, so it is not easy for them to get him. They make mamy efforts to get him. Can they get him? If you are interested in the end of this story, I want you to read this book.



Macandrew, Richard. (2008). The Black Pearls. Cambridge University Press.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It looks interesting!I want to know the end of the story. I will read it!

    返信削除

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...