2017年11月30日木曜日

Don't Tell Me What To Do

     Was I going to die? My mind was full of terrible thoughts. (p.51)

     I read the book "Don't Tell Me What To Do." This is a story of a boy who left his house and wanted to be free from his parents. He wants to do what he like, but their parents don't understand him, so he leaves his house without even saying goodbye to them.
      He wants to go London and wants to work there, but he has no ways to go to. Fortunately, a man named Masters take him with his car and they talk for hours during the way to London.  He doesn't enough money to live in London, so Masters ask the boy to help his job. The job is dagerous and secret, and Masters doesn't seem to tell true about the job. There are some Masters's strange behavior and he is afraid of not knowing that he is going to do.
     Actually, he gets dangerous situation in the sea and almost die because of Masters. The job Masaters ask the boy is a seeking the drug from the ship which sank in the sea, and taking it back to Masters. So, this is secret and after the job is doen, Maters wants to kill him to keep it secret.
    At the end, one of them can not return the land alive. Who? If you are interested in the end of this story, I want you to read alhough this story is long.

Hardcastle, Michael. (2005). Don't Tell Me WhatTo Do.
    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...