2017年11月12日日曜日

Young Animals

     Young animals grow up from babies into adults. 
     What young animals do you like?(p.3)

     I read this book "Young Animals." This book is about how to grow up young animals, their sizes, looks, and so on. I could know new things by reading this. I'll tall you about what I knew from this book.
     First, I was surprised to know that the babies of zebra don't have stripe of black and white. They have brown and white stripe. After they become adults, their stripe becomes the same as their parents.
     Second, the size of kangaroo's baby. Do you know how small they are? I didn't know. Their size is as small as a spoon. You can put a baby kangaroo on a spoon!
     Like I said, there are many things we don't know about baby animals. You can know that if you read. This book is very easy to read, so I want you to read this if you are tired to read difficult or long books and if you want to have a break. This book can be your break.

Blaon, Rachel. (2012). Young Animals. Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...