2017年7月27日木曜日

Clever Rabbit and the Lion

 "I'm king of the jungle," roared Lion.
 "I'm going to eat you all up."
 "No!" cried the jungle animals.
 "You're small and weak," said Lion.
 "You can't stop me."
 "Don't worry," said Clever Rabbit.
 "I have a plan."  (pp.4-7)

 I read the book "Clever Rabbit and the Lion" yesterday.
 There are a lion and animals in the jungle, and lion says I eat you all up!
 Clever rabbit has a plan, and he help everyone.
 How does he help?
This book is short and interesting, so I want you to read it.

Davidson, S. Illustrated by Howarth, D. Clever rabbit and the lion. (2007). Usborne Publishing Ltd. London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...