2017年7月25日火曜日

Thr Tortoise and the Hare

 Once upon a time, there lived a tortoise and a hare.
 The hare, who was very fast, always teased the slow tortoise.
 "Ha, ha, ha! Even a snail is faster than you!" he said.
 Thje tortoise did not like the teasing one bit.
 Finally, he decided to do something about it.
 "Let's have a race," he said. (pp.2-4)

 How the result of the race was? You know.
 So this story is known well by everyone. We had known it when I was child.
 But it's good to read in English. I want you to read it in English.

Findley, V. Illustrated by Snider, J. The tortoise and the hare. (2006). Scholastic Inc. NY 100 12.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...