2017年7月30日日曜日

The Queen Makes a Scene

 The Palace is sleeping , the moon is pale.
 A light in the night, and a thin, sad wail...
 The Queen has a pain!
 "Quick, quik, the Queen is sick!"
 The maid calls a footman.
 "We need Doctor Don."
 "I can tell the Queen, he will not be long." (pp.2-5,8-9)

 Will she be able to be seen by the doctor and be helped?
 Everyone hopes the footman to go to the doctor fast and bring him there immediately.

 I read the book "The Queen Makes a Scene" today.
 One day, the Queen has a pain and she needs the doctor.
 That scene is drawed as if she has a heavy pain, nearly die, and need the doctor anyway.
 But the last is...
 This story is short and very easy to read, I want you to read and knoe the funny end.

Mackinnon, M. Illustrated by Mike & Cordon, C. The Queen Makes a Scene. (2010). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...