2017年7月27日木曜日

Clever Rabbit and the Wolves

 Clever Rabbit was trapped.
 He was in the middle of a ring of wolves.
 "Mmm! Diner!" said Big Wolf.
 "Wait!" said Clever Rabbit.
 This story has five hungry wolves and a rabbit. Luckily the rabbit has a clever plan...
(pp.2-4, )

 I read the book "Clever Rabbit and the Wolves" yesterday.
 There are five hungry wolves and the clever rabbit.
 When rabbit was trraped by the wolves, how did the rabbit run away from them?
 This story is short, easy to read and interesting, so I want you to read it!



Davidson, S. Illustrated by Vanvolsem, E. Clever rabbit and the wolves. (2008). Usborne Publishing Ltd. London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...