2017年7月27日木曜日

The Chilly Little Penguin

 One day, Perry found a box.
 He saw something yummy inside.
 But he was too cold to eat it.
 Perry want to see his grandpa.
 "I need to get warm, grandpa," he said.
 Can he find a way to take the chill off his frosty feathers? (pp.4-7, the back cover)

 I read the book "The Chilly Little Penguin" yesterday.
 Perry is a cute child penguin. One day, he found a box and something look tasty but freezed.. He want warm it to eat. He tries some ways but they don't work well...
This book has many cute pictures and interesting story.
I want you to read it.

Punter, R. Illustrated by Gulbis, S. The chilly little penguin. (2008). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...