2017年7月28日金曜日

There Was A Crooked Man

 There was a crooked man ... ... and he walked a crooked mile.
 He fond a crooked six pence ... ... upon a crooked stile.
 He bought a crooked cat ... ... which caught a crooked mouse.
 And they all lived together ... ... in a little crooked house. (pp.1-8)

Like this, this world is made up crooked things. Everything is crooked. Can you imagine that world?
I thought the world is inconvenient because for example, it takes more time to walk the road in crooked world than straigh road in our world. So, I don't want to live there, but I want to see the world once.

Punter, R. Illustrated by Semple, D. There was a crooked man. (2009). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...