2017年7月25日火曜日

Stone Soup

 "Mmmm, I love stone soup. The only thing better is stone soup with cabbage!" said the visitor.
 Yhat gave one man in the village an idea. He brought a cabbage and put it in the pot.
 Then the visitor said, "I once had stone soup with cabbage and carrots. It was delicious!"
 A woman brought carrots and put them in the pot.
 Then the visitor said, ... (pp.6-10)

 Like this he said what he want well, and soup is getting tastier.

I read the book "Stone Soup" in Basic English class today.
This book has a hunny last and easy to read. I want you to read it.




Einhorn, K. Illustrated by Yilmaz, N. Stone Soup. (2006). Scholastic Inc. NY 100 12.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...