2017年7月25日火曜日

The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs

 Tom and Elena are poor but happy until the day Tom finds that their little white goose has laid a golden egg.
 Every morning they find another egg, every day they grow richer - but what happens when one golden egg a day just isn't enough? (the back cover)

 I read the book "The Goose that laid the Golden eggs," today.
This story teaches me that being greedness is bad. Don't be greedness and thank for being little happiness in our daily lives.

By Aesop. Illustrated by Howarth, D. The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs. (2006). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...