2017年7月24日月曜日

The Genie in the Bottle

  It was an old bottle.He pulled out the stopper and looked in.
 "Empty," he sifhed. And he through it away.
 Suddenly, smoke poured out. The smoke turned into a huge face.
 "Help," cried the fishman. "A genie!"
 A poor fishman finds a genie in a bottle - a big, bad, hungry genie. What will the fishman do?
(pp.9-13, the back cover)

 I read the book "The Genie in the Bottle" today.
 This story is short, easy to read and interesting for me.
 Before I read it, I thought that the genie would be kind and this story must be good, but it was wrong.
If you have a good image with a genie, I want you to read it. Some of genie may be mean.

By Dickins, R. Illustrated by Rojo, S. The genie in the bottle. (2009). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...