2017年7月28日金曜日

Noah's Ark

 Have you ever heard the words "Noah's ark?"
 Perhaps, almost all of you have. And so have I.
 But I didn't know the story, so I chose this book to read.

 Long, long ago, God made the world.
 He loved almost everything in it.
 But he didn't like the people.
 They were cruel and cross.
 They lied and cheated.
 And they did't listen to God.
 There was one good man, named Noah.
 "I'm going to flood the Earth," said God.
 "I'll wash the bad people away."
 "But I will save you and your family." (pp.1-9)

 How God save Noah and his family?
 You may have knoe yet, because this story is very famous, loved and talked by many people.
 If you don't know this story, I want you to read it.

Davies, K. Illustrated by Joven, J. Noah's ark. (2011). Usborne Publishing Ltd., LondonEC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...