2017年7月29日土曜日

The Dragon and the Phoenix

 One day, they (the dragon and the phoenix) met on an island in the river.
 A shiny pebble lay on the sand.
 "It's beautiful."
 The dragon and the phoenix stayed on the island... ... watching the pearl.
 It was so bright, the Queen of Heaven saw it shine.
 "I want that pearl!" she said.
 That night, she sent a guard to steal it. (pp.10-11, 14-19)

 I read the book "The Dragon and the Phoenix" today.
 They find a very beautiful, shiny pearl, so they protect it.
 But, it is stolen by the queen of heaven, because it is so beautiful.
 Can they find and recover it?
 This story is easy to read and interesting, so I want you to read it.


Sims, L. Illustrated by Philpot, G. The dragon and the phoenix. (2007). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...