2017年7月28日金曜日

Frogs

 Do you like frogs?
 Maybe, almost all of girls say "No."
 Me? I like them. I think they are cute. Particularly, I like the tree frog. So, I chose this book.
 This book has many kinds of information about frags such as their size, food, habitat, and so on.

 Frogs live all over the world. There are frogs in deserts, living under the sand.
 They only come out when it rains.
 There are frogs in rainforests, climbing trees.
 They cling on with their sticky feet... then glide down to the ground.
 Frogs come in lot of sizes.
 The smallest frog is as tiny as a raindrop. (What a pretty size!!)
 The largest frog is as big as a cat. (pp.10-13, 16-17)

If there are person who likes frogs, I really want you read it!!

Courtauld, S. Illustrated by East, J. Frogs. (2007). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...