2017年7月30日日曜日

THE MONSTER GANG

 One day, six children gatherd to play. But it was rainy, so they decided to gather next day again, and to come in monster's costume.

 The time? Saturday morning. The place? A treehouse.
 Six monsters meet to start a gang. Some are scary, some are funny, but only one has a secret.
 Join the Monster Gang and see if you can guess what it is. (the book cover)
 
 Then the blue monster, who was Ben, decided to find out who the other monsters were.
 As he handed out drinks, he started to guess.

 "That just leaves one," said Ben. The last monster smiled down from the tree, and reached for a drink.
 "You must be Ellie," said Ben. "There's no one else left."
 Just then, they heard a voice. A voice they all knew!
 "That sounds just like Ellie!"
 "It can't be Ellie," said Ben. (pp.26,30,40)

 I read the book "THE MONSTER GANG" yesterday.
 I don't like a long reading, and this was long, but I could read it without boring.
 Why? Because this story very interesting for me. This has a secret.
 Do you like a secret? I like it, and it makes me excited!
 So, I really want you to read and enjoy it.

Everett, F. Illustrated by Gower, T. The monster gang. (2007). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...