2017年7月28日金曜日

The Old Woman who lived in a Shoe

 There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
 She had so many children ... she didn't know what to do.
 "This shoe is too full," she said the woman, one day.
 "We must get another. I'll look right away."
 With a list of the shoe stores ... she went to them all...
 But the boot were too tiny... and the shoe were too small.

 It's no fun living in a shoe when you have as many children as this old woman.
 She needs to find a bigger home - and fast. (pp.1-2, 10-13, the back cover)

 I read the book "The Old Woman who lived n a shoe" today.
 This story is strange that the woman and her children lives in a shoe.
 We live in a house usually, so I can't imagine that life.
 She looks for larger one for her children, and they live in a giant's shoe...
 Don't they smell bad...? If I were they, I didn't want to live in that plase, I thought.
 But this story is interesting because livind in a shoe is very unusual.
 I want you to read it.

Punter, R. Illustrated by Dreideny, J. The old woman who lived in a shoe. (2008). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...