2017年7月28日金曜日

The Golden Goose

 Billy isn't strong or handsome like his two brothers, but he is kind differently the brothers.
 One day, a little old man asks Billy to give him some food, and Billy says "Of course."
 So the man gives a best present of his life - a goose. It's just the start of the this fun story.

 At lunchtime, Billy sat down to eat.
 The little old man popped up again.
 "Please will you share your food with me?" he begged.
 "Of course,"  said Billy. "Have as much as you like."
 "Thank you," said the little old man.
 "Now, chop down this tree and see what happens."
 And with that, he was gone. (pp.21-25)

 This book teaches me inportant thing that to be kind for people is nice.
 The story is easy to read, and heart-warming.
 So I want you to read it.

Mason, C. Illustrated by Mike & Gordon, C. The golden goose. (2008). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...