2017年7月29日土曜日

Stories of MONSTERS

 Every evenig it was the same story. As soon as Ben switched off his beside light, the monster woke with a snort.
 All through the night, the creature gurgled and growled in the shadows.
 Ben had never dared to look under his bed. He was too terrified of what he might see.
 Perhaps the monster had ten eyes... or long, slimy tentacles... or huge, sharp teeth... or all of these!
 Ben decided to build a monster trap. He raided the chocolate chip cookie jar and took a net from his dad's fishing box. In no time at all, his trap was ready.

 Nervously, Ben crept over to the net. But nothing could have prepared him for what happened to next... (pp.4-5, 10-11)

 What can you do if there's something scary living under your bed? (the book cover)

 I read the book "Stories of MONSTERS" today.
 This book has three short stories about monsters.
 What do you do if you meet the monsters?
 Run away? Fight? I think I will not do anything, I can't act because of fear.
 What do the appearances of three stories do?
 I want you to read it and know their bravery acts!

 Punter, R. Illustrated by Phillips, M. Stories of monsters. (2004). Usborne Publishing Ltd., London EC1N 8RT, England.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Happy Week

     I'll talk about this week. On Tuesday, I met my best friend and she stayed my house that night. We talked a lot and the next day we...